Sunday 2 October 2011

Time for a change

This has been quite a big decision for me but i am doing it. I have decided to move my blog! (dum dum duuuuuummmmmm haha)

There are a few reasons why i am moving, the first and most important is for you guys. Since i have been with Blogger people have constantly been telling me its impossible to leave comments and subscribe which is no good. I know they have made a few changes to make it easier but too little to late!

I have also changed the name from Creasy Photography to just my name, James Creasy, i was looking through my blog the other day and because i am currently working for Colorbox who own the copy rights to the photographs i have all these logo water marks all over the place for different companies and it felt a little confusing! I don't think this is going to be the last time i will be working for another company though out my photography career so it just seems like more sense to make that correction now.

The Word Press site also seems more set up for people just to come across your blog which i like.

So i am really hoping that you will follow me across and keep on reading, hopefully it will be easier for everyone.

Just want to take this opportunity to thank you as well the response i have had has surprised me allot!


Views to date from all over the world!

http://creasy-photography.blogspot.com


See you on the other side ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment